The Outlook Scheduler calendar is an Outlook style appointment calendar added to the Disclaimer.Control library. This calendar displays pre-created appointments in a day/week/month style layout. Appointments can also be created through
the day and week view. This list of options are dependency properties on the ucCalendar control. They allow the user to specify how the calendar will behave to the end user. The drive for the colors option are done in an MVVM style that allows the owner to
modify Resource Dictionaries to change the look and feel of the calendar. Everything visually can be changed on the calendar from the Button styles to the way the day/day items are displayed.
Outlook Scheduler Calendar Options:
- Day: Displays the current application day.
- Work Week: Display the current week of the application date. (Monday - Friday)
- Full Week: Display the current week of the application date. (Sunday - Saturday)
- Month: Displays all the days in the current calendar month.
- Year: Displays all the months in the current calendar year.
MinutesPerHour: This property allows the owner to configure how many time slots are created per hour.
HoursPerDay: This property allows the owner to configure how many hours slots are in a day.
Day View Appointment:
Work Week View:
Full Week View:
Week View Appointment: