Issue with DayContentWidth in ucContent

Nov 19, 2009 at 6:16 AM

Love the calendar control (much like everyone else).

I'm having a particular issue with the appointments in the OutlookCalendar with the work week setting.

Appointment detail.

<Appointment id="1" startdate="19/11/2009" enddate="19/11/2009" starttime="08:36" endtime="10:12" desc="Happy Birthday." value="1" />  

The ucContent.Populate() method assigns the _Week.DayContentWidth from the ucDayContentItem.Width which happens to be NaN.  This in turn throws an exception in the AppointmentsItemPanel.MeasureOverride() method.

The exception is: UIElement.Measure(availableSize) cannot be called with NaN values in availableSize.

Any ideas?

g

Coordinator
Nov 19, 2009 at 5:31 PM

Thank you for your compliments on the control.  We are working hard on getting a good product released for the general public.

Are you using the .zip file or the source code download?  The source code download (TFS) is newer than the zip file from the downloads link.  I believe, not a 100% sure but I believe that is fixed in the TFS source code; however, I do know there are some issues with the week view since I added the code for the resize and drag/drop functionality for the day view.

Thanks,

Dixxieonmymind