Can Classic Calendar display highlighted dates on DisplayMode="Selection"?

Jan 27, 2011 at 8:18 AM

I see in Classic Calendar's demo.

There is a calendar with DisplayMode="Display"
showing highlighted dates like "Vacant", "Occupied", "High Volume" in colors.

But the other calendars with DisplayMode="Selection" cannot.
Even I've added DateRanges and DaySelectionValues in the XAML the way as a calendar above. 

Is this a limitation of this control?

Coordinator
Jan 27, 2011 at 4:18 PM
I dont believe the calendar is setup to allow for highlighted dates in the selection mode because this mode was created to be more like the windows calendar. However, this would not take a lot of work to add the highlighted areas to calendar. There will need to be some work done on the CalendarItem class in order to receive the dates to highlight and also to do the highlighting itself. This is assuming you are working with the latest version of the control library.

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 2:18 AM, khun_panya <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I see in Classic Calendar's demo.

There is a calendar with DisplayMode="Display"
showing highlighted dates like "Vacant", "Occupied", "High Volume" in colors.

But the other calendars with DisplayMode="Selection" cannot.
Even I've added DateRanges and DaySelectionValues in the XAML the way as a calendar above.

Is this a limitation of this control?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (SLCalendarControl@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email SLCalendarControl@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Feb 1, 2011 at 10:38 PM

Thanks dixxie,

I've found that everything I need is in the method DayVM.UpdateDisplay

You've saved me a lot of times.