Moving the DataAccessLayer

Nov 1, 2010 at 11:23 AM
Edited Nov 1, 2010 at 11:28 AM

You have obviously put alot of effort into this project, congrats, but could I suggest they will be far more useable to SL developers if they were 'pure' controls.

The OutlookScheduler is currently difficult to use as the DataAccessLayer is included in the 'control' rather than in the Demo project. Have you thought about moving the DataAccessLayer?

A great example of a 'pure' control is http://blogs.msdn.com/b/delay/archive/2010/04/19/developer-test-case-customer-win-using-contextmenu-to-implement-splitbutton-and-menubutton-for-silverlight-or-wpf.aspx

Keep up the good work.

Coordinator
Nov 1, 2010 at 12:11 PM

Thanks for the great input.  I have made an effort to complete the library by updating the OutlookScheduler to a more "pure" model.  If you take a look at the latest release of the Calendar Controls I have updated the rest of the library, but because the OutlookScheduler is a bit more complex and large in number of code lines it has taken me quite some time to attempt this control.  I currently have been really loaded down at work and have not had time to really look at this control yet, but I will be getting back to it soon.

Thanks,